background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

March club projects




Here are the projects we will be making in March's clubs. The first is a clippy board (we will be making the one on the left! The one on the right was made by another consultant, Barb Carrico. I got it during a swap with her last summer at convention.)



A clippy board is simply a 4x4 paper coaster that you decorate (I've used paper from "Notebook" here and the stamps are from the set "Heartfelt"); attach a paper clip at the top, decorate with ribbon and then glue a magnet on the back. These make great gifts, I made a bunch last Christmas to give the secretaries at the schools I work at and they loved them!



We will also be making a hinge card using the March stamp of the month "Butterfly Wings." I'm not even a butterfly person but I loved using this stamp set. The paper I've used here is from the Boom Di Ada creative basics collection. I put liquid glass over the butterflies to make them shine!

We will also be making a 6x6 card using Butterfly Wings and paper from "That's Amore."

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great job Kel!

Cynthia said...

Kelly
I can't wait for club so I can make the clipboard. They are just so cute.